

Don't tell Madison and Savannah...Mommy here to update you on my beautiful girls who just started potty training this past week! As you can imagine I am exhausted with potty talk, but I just couldn't wait another day to brag about my sweet girls. I think back to when my mother used to brag to all her friends and family about me and I just get the biggest smile because now I KNOW the kind of love she had for me and the pride that was just bursting in her heart every day. She would be so proud of Madison and Savannah...
SAVANNAH is my little, sweet angel. She wakes up smiling and goes to bed looking at "her" stars (they have one of those night lights that shines the stars and moon on the ceiling) holding on to every animal and baby doll in the house. She loves to play in her kitchen and "cook" things. She is very attentive to details and loves to build things. She especially likes to play with her doll house as long as all the family members sit where she wants them. Savannah also loves to color. (I especially like Crayola's wonder paper that only colors ON the special paper because she has a tendency to color on everything in sight!!) She also loves to get dirty. Madison and Savannah are very well known around BMO as the girls who love to play in the dirt which is funny because I NEVER liked to get my hands dirty. Savannah is always the last one to sleep which reminds me of stories told by my mother-in-law about Ward who used to never sleep because he was afraid he was going to miss something. Savannah is my parrot repeating EVERY word you say in her soft little voice and is already saying quite a few of her letters as well as a few numbers. Her favorite name for her sister is Mammy which I think is funny since Madison does "mommy" her a lot. She loves sweets, but mostly FRUIT her favorite being grapes. Savannah is the first one to run to me when I pick them up from BMO. I just love the age where they run to you wide open with arms out!
MADISON is my sweet, little drama queen and she is all me! She loves to perform and sing loud and be the center of attention. She doesn't always love her animals and baby dolls (I don't know if they make her mad or what, but they end up in time out quite a bit), but she loves her blanket. She is very lovey and loves to cuddle! Her most favorite thing to do is to dress up with her princess shoes, talk on her phone, hold her purse all while driving with her keys. Madison has the sweetest heart for her sister and her friends. As many of you know Madison is my dancing queen. She loves to dance around and be loud which I love! Did I mention she loves to be loud. She can also say quite a few letters and numbers. Madison loves saltier foods (I'm telling you, she is all me). I couldn't even tell you her favorite food because her favorite word is "snack". It is a full time job keeping both my girls from snacking all day. They love to graze and are not really big meal eaters.
Both of my girls love for someone to read to them. Their favorite book is probably their Coco book which is a word book with lots of different objects, kids and animals; but most importantly a dog that looks like their Granny's puppy, Coco.
They also love to draw on their doodle pad. Savannah's favorite thing to draw right now are moons and Madison's are kitty cats. Now, let me tell you about our boo boos. When Madison or Savannah gets hurt...scratch that...when Madison or Savannah have a bad moment; they YELL for Boo Boo Bunny! In case you don't know what a Boo Boo Bunny is it is small bunny that has a cube you can freeze and it is a miracle worker...only now the girls are so obsessed with it that I had to buy two back ups. AND now they have to sleep with one every night. Savannah and Madison also love stickers, playdough, "working" in Daddy's and Mommy's office, Boar's Head Pickles (and meat/cheese of course), Elmo, and ALL things princess. We love that they are so full of life and happiness. They are the joy of our lives and we thank God every day for the blessings He has given us!
smiles and giggles


No comments:
Post a Comment